Purple Power ® Industrial Strength Cleaner Degreaser 800-828-1860 www.clean-rite.com
They say 90% of drivers sing behind the wheel, what's your favorite song to sing?(We assume the other 10% of drivers are just too embarrassed to admit that they do it!)
Who is ready for the start of baseball season?
"That's great to hear! We shoot..." on Lisa Emrick DeChene's post on Truck U's wall.
Truck U likes a post.
We love this show!!! My husband has learned and utilized so many tricks and suggestions you've given!! He even has a topside creeper now! GENIUS! I just have one question- where do you shoot the show? Just curious... We have a bet going Hahaha
Have a technical question for us or an idea for a show? We will select a variety of questions and answer them on the show.
Ask Us Here
Have a question about a product featured on the show?